- 2018 Faire Dates
- Saturdays & Sundays September 1st – October 21st
- Monday, September 3rd Labor Day & Monday, October 8th Columbus Day
- Gates open 10:30am and close at 6:00pm
- Click Here to Purchase Tickets in Advance!
Tickets purchased at the gate are cash only, ATM’s available.
- Group discount tickets available for groups of 25 or more.
Just 50 minutes south of Boston or 45 minutes east of Providence
View or print driving directions ~ We have free parking ~
- Please, no pets allowed.
- No outside food and beverage allowed.
- Management reserves the right to check bags upon entrance.
- Weapons Policy>
- King Richard’s Faire, THE New England Renaissance Festival does not offer refunds. We strive to be open rain or shine, but when the weather is in question, it is always best to call before you leave (508) 866-5391 and/or check our website @www.kingrichardsfaire.net
- HUZZAH!!! What’s new in the realm of Carvershire
- Local Accommodations.
- Special Events & Contests
- Map of the Realm
- We now offer gluten free, vegetarian & lactose free food options