- 2021 Faire Dates
- Saturdays & Sundays September 4th – October 24th
- Including Monday, September 6th Labor Day & Monday, October 11th Columbus Day
- Gates open 10:30am and close at 6:00pm
- Click Here to Purchase Tickets in Advance!
Tickets purchased at the gate are cash only, ATM’s available.
- Group discount tickets available for groups of 25 or more.
Just 50 minutes south of Boston or 45 minutes east of Providence
View or print driving directions ~ We have free parking ~
Handicap parking is available in front of the Main Gate. When entering the parking lot, please follow the directions of the parking attendants to the designated handicapped parking area.
- No refunds/No rain checks. We strive to be open rain or shine, but when the weather is in question, it is always best to call before you leave (508) 866-5391 and/or check our website @www.kingrichardsfaire.net
- Pets are NOT allowed with the exception of trained service animals.
- No outside food and beverage allowed.
- Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere at anytime on the Faire site.
- King Richard’s Faire is proactive against mosquitos with weekly spraying provided by the Plymouth County Mosquito Control and aerial spraying from the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources.
- Patrons are welcome to wear costumes suitable for a family-friendly atmosphere to get into the spirit of the Faire!
- All performers are paid by the King’s purse and scheduled by the Entertainment Director. No non-contracted performances are permitted.
- Management reserves the right to check bags upon entrance.
- Weapons Policy
- HUZZAH!!! What’s new in the realm of Carvershire
- Local Accommodations.
- Special Events & Contests
- Map of the Realm
- We now offer gluten free, vegetarian & lactose free food options