Celebrate Your Bachelor or Bachelorette Party Renaissance Style & Party Like It’s 1599!
- Complimentary admission for the bachelor OR bachelorette.
- The bachelor/bachelorette will receive King Richard’s Faire shirt and royal tote bag.
- A special appearance by the bachelor/bachelorette at the King’s Joust.
- Special seating for the bachelor/bachelorette on the Reviewing Stand overlooking the Tournament Field during one of the King’s Jousting Tournaments. He or she will be joined by the King and his royal court.
- The bachelor/bachelorette may participate if he so chooses in the Royal procession following the Joust.
- The bachelor/bachelorette may participate on stage with the villagers and royal court at the end of the day during our evening revels!
- $225.00 fee for all the above
- Food tickets may be purchased in advance and distributed to party guests. Food tickets are sold in $5.00 increments.
- Food and beverage tickets must be purchased in advance as part of the package.
- Costume rentals may be arranged for guests in advance.
- Celebration cupcakes can be ordered in advance and must be catered by the Faire’s official baker.
- Should the bachelor/bachelorette want to send invitations out to guests; copy must be pre- approved by Producer.
We will respond all inquiries within 24 hours, be sure and check your spam folder if you have not heard back from us and you can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org