Fairy Wedding Package
- The Bride and Groom plus 10 additional guests are included in the venue fee.
- Two limited edition King Richard’s Faire Pottery steins.
- A stage to officiate your ceremony on, (King Richard’s Faire Management and the wedding party would arrange a mutually agreeable time for the use of a stage for the ceremony).
- A Justice of the Peace or Ordained Minister that specializes in Renaissance weddings and hand fasting ceremonies.
- King Richard’s Faire performers and members of the Royal Court in attendance at the ceremony (time permitting) to add to the 16th century ambiance.
- The Bride and Groom may participate (if desired) in the royal processional parade..
- A special appearance by the Bride and Groom at the Joust.
- Special seating with the Royal Court on the Review Stand overlooking the Jousting Tournament Field.
- A large tent with tables, chairs and linens (Pricing is for up to 50 guests.)
- A Scrumptious 16th Century Old English Wedding Feast including: (this is an example)
- Bread boule filled with New England Clam Chowder.
- Italian Tossed Salad.
- Gigantic Turkey Leg , Shepherd’s Pie or Fish & Chips.
- Baked Potato.
- Roasted Ear of Corn.
- Bottle of water for each guest.
- Champagne toast.
- Can add for an additional charge: Beer, Wine, mead, Champagne.
The Royal Requirements
- King Richard prefers that weddings take place on a Saturday preferably in September with a rain date printed on the invitation for that Sunday of the weekend you choose.
- The King prefers a minimum of 50 guests.
- Invitations (copy must be approved by Producer and provided by the Bride and Groom).
- $5,600.00 fee for the use of our beautiful Faire site, the wedding tent, tables chairs and linens to accommodate up to 50 people, security for the tent and the services of our wedding coordinator.
- Cost based on seating for 50 people.
- $1,000 non-refundable deposit.
- $101.50/person (includes discounted admission price and the Olde English Wedding Feast as well as the 7% food service tax and 18% administration charge.
Miscellaneous (for an additional fee)
- The bride and her bridesmaids can get their faces painted in beautiful colors with crystals and sparkles by one of the King’s talented face painters.
- Framed wedding family named histories with framed crests of the bride and grooms last names.
The King can accommodate parties larger than 50. For more information or to book your event call or email our wedding coordinator.
View Other Wedding Packages
~ Royal Wedding Package ~
~ Enchanted Wedding Package ~